lunedì 12 dicembre 2011

vintage & modern needle book

I've always been attracted to as a time even the simplest thing could be represented in the best wayTake for example the simple hand sewing needles.



What can hide behind these young ladies?
looks like a postcard


But no! But no! is a super book bears needles decorated 


Even the back does not fail to be decorated




Now I would like to make a comparison with the current







Well, certainly more practical, and perhaps the mostpolluting, considering the use of plastic.
And what do you think?


5 commenti:

  1. oh this needle book is absolutely fabulous darling! i wish they would make the same effort for packaging today!
    love and kiss,mary

    RispondiElimina
  2. I didn't realize they had done some many different designs on the needle packages. I'll have to look through mine and see if I have more than the one design. Thanks for sharing.

    RispondiElimina
  3. The needle books are so pretty! <3 I truly wish they still did them!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    RispondiElimina
  4. I have the happy home old timey sewing kit, which is so damn cute I can't stand it. I love vintage style, its so much cuter and beautiful than plain ole yucky needle containers!

    RispondiElimina